Announcement from the management team
Dear artèQ Community,
The latest liquidity change for the token might have come as a sudden surprise to the community, and we apologize for that.
We want to reinforce our commitment to transparency and open communication at each stage of artèQ's development. Therefore, we're here to explain why this bold move has happened.
We are in the process of upgrading and deploying our new Smart Contracts to accommodate our new organizational architecture as per the latest White Paper. These adjustments will allow the token to have a smoother growth.
The major upgrades are as follows:
- Aragon DAO easy integration
- Treasury smart contract custodial integration
- Team vesting upgrades & new vesting logic
- Easier integration for ARTEQ token and NFT staking
- Making ARTEQ an ERC20-only token (There won't be an ERC-1155 token behind anymore)
- Make ARTEQ transactions more gas-efficient
- Future easier and lighter expansions to other blockchains
Given our strong will to complete the migration as soon as possible, we have removed the liquidity from UNISWAP. However, you don't need to worry because a new pool will be soon available.
Please, note that due to this bold move, the current prices are not realistic, and this will change when the upgrade is completed.
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.